Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Rave Reviews Continue to Flow for Zero Friction Compression Fit Glove
Zero Friction Golf makes and distributes high quality, technologically advanced products for golfers worldwide. The spotlight product is the wide selection of compression-fit golf gloves.
Zero Friction’s synthetic and Cabretta leather golf gloves take the guesswork out of finding the perfect size. Unlike any other golf glove, Zero Friction uses its patented compression-fit technology to deliver outstanding precision, flexibility and comfort to every golfer that puts one on. The line includes a variety of cool colors for men, ladies and juniors.
Customers are thrilled with how the gloves mold to you hand, regardless of size. Here are some comments from customers of GolfersRX.
“When I put it on I was immediately at ease because it fit perfectly! I was amazed that it also fit everyone else whom I asked to try it on. The real different however came when I tested it on the range. I tested throughout four range sessions of 50 balls with a regular golf glove and 50 with the Zero Frictions compression-fit glove. I wish I could say I didn’t see a difference, but I did. I was able to control my draw and fade with higher precision than I could with a regular golf glove. The Zero Friction glove molded to my hand perfectly and was incredibly comfortable – the best fitting golf glove I have ever worn.”
“I’ve used many golf gloves and this one performs best and lasts longer than any other glove that I tried.”
“At the recommendation of my golf pro, I bought a pair to see how it fits on these old arthritic hands. They were comfy from the moment I put them on, and even after much use have kept shape and great feel.”
“I love this glove! I was afraid that it would slip and move around on my hand, but not so. It is solid.”
Zero Friction’s true advantage for retailers is that the universal fit means shops do not have to carry a huge inventory of sizes. Instead, the shops can offer a large selection of colors.
Zero Friction also benefits golf shops with a creative selection of packaging, including the SuperTubes, which received the 2018 ING Industry Honors Product Ingenuity award for its packaging of color-matched glove, Spectra distance golf balls and tees.
Among the other Zero Friction products that have proven successful in the market are:
- The popular Super Sleeve. It includes 7 matte finished distance golf balls in one clear tube and can be custom logoed for tournaments and events.
- A seventh color, matte finish blue, has been added to the Spectra distance golf ball line and is available in SuperTubes, Super Jars, Super Sleeves, and can be custom logoed.
- The ZFT Maxx 4” tee is designed with long drivers in mind. Made of environmentally friendly products, the 4-inch tee offers big hitters the ability to tee it up higher to achieve the perfect angle of attack.
- The ZF 6-way golf stand bag is a lightweight, durable bag with several gear compartments. Weighing less than 5 pounds, the bag offers an easy carry dual strap, comfortable hip pad, and three full-length dividers to keep clubs organized.
- The Stryker Glove is a performance golf glove for the price conscious golfer. It is available in white with cool gray trim in men’s left hand (MLH). The new compression fit glove features an expansion flap for better fit and comfort, and one size reduces inventory and increases margins.
Zero Friction also has logo capabilities including logo golf balls, gloves, and tees, which has experienced significant growth this past year. Licensed gloves and Supertubes featuring NFL, MLB, NHL and the top 20 collegiate teams will also have a dedicated section.
For more information, visit www.zerofriction.com, or call 630-317-7700.