Friday, September 27, 2019

Exploring the 2019 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience in Las Vegas



Club + Resort Business Associate Editor Rob Thomas explored the floor at the 2019 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience at the Venetian in Las Vegas. From Yamaha Golf Car Company's latest offerings to Skooza's alternative to golf course transportation, there were a lot of interesting booths.

Two categories really stood out, however: Cigars and CBD products are really making a push into the pro shop. Does your pro shop sell cigars and CBD? If yes, how are they selling. If no, why not?

E-mail Rob at rthomas@clubandresortbusiness.com.

1 comment:

BlackmooreJoe said...

This interview reminded me of how I went on dates when I was looking for my wife)) I was an active participant for local hook up. My site was quite popular in the city and suburbs, so I often had two or three dates a week during the most active period. I'm glad that I found my perfect soul mate so quickly)