Thursday, September 26, 2019

ENVEED CBD Launches New Extra-Strength CBD Roll On for Golfers

(RELEASE) — ENVEED, the CBD company that brought you RELIEF, RELAX, and CLARITY CBD formularies, is proud to announce the launch of a new line to its collection — ACTIVE.

Golf can create wear and tear on your body. ACTIVE provides faster relief and recovery so you can perform at the top of your game.

Created in collaboration with pharmacists, doctors, and athletes, ACTIVE can help keep your body in premium condition, naturally. Active contains 300 mgs of ENVEED’s proprietary “Active” Nano CBD, along with the following ingredients, all known for their soothing, healing properties:
- Coconut oil: A good massage with coconut oil can keep the blood flow healthy while accelerating healing. Its healing properties come from its lauric acid content, a medium chain fatty acid that is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiviral. When applied over the painful area, it relieves the pain.
- Beeswax: Aids in relieving pain and swelling/inflammation.
- Eucalyptus oil: It’s analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties help to rejuvenate stiff and sore muscles, and speed recovery.
- Lavender oil: An effective analgesic and anti-inflammatory.

ACTIVE is easy to use, and comes in a compact travel size 2 oz. bottle, perfect for a gym or golf bag. Simply roll on for relief and recovery.

To get your bottle of ACTIVE or other ENVEED products or for more information, visit: www.enveedhemp.com/pages/enveed-active-cbd.

6 comments:

Gerrison said...

Sometimes, people need extra strong cbd oil to treat serious illnesses. If you are planning to try cbd oil for the first time, then visit this resource https://snacknation.com/blog/cbd-oil/ to get acquainted with the best manufacturer of cbd products in the USA. You will certainly enjoy the high quality of cbd oil from the company Joy Organics.

Anonymous said...

I have already tried cbd oil and I liked it. Now my goal is to try cbd edibles.

Anonymous said...

In most cases, people do not think about how to properly use cbd products, but they make a purchase. I am sure that it will be useful for many on this resource to start studying the CBD buying guide. This will give you a detailed understanding of where quality cbd edibles are sold and how to use it correctly to get the desired effect in therapy.

Anonymous said...

I hope that someone will help us here and tell us something. Actually I have the same question so I will wait for someone else's opinion.

Unknown said...

Personally, I have not yet been vaccinated. I just take care of my health, using various natural remedies to protect myself from the effects of all these viruses. For example, I recently discovered pipes from puff puff pass. My sleep problems have been around for a long time and as soon as night fell, I already had fears. But after these products I started to feel much better, I hope that if you also have problems or anxious thoughts, they will help you too.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I have an opinion that you need to be very careful when using cannabis products. There are different rules for golf in different countries. Cannabis is good for stress, but you need to be careful with the laws