Monday, August 10, 2020
World Golf Hall of Famer Ian Woosnam Joins "Feherty," Monday at 9 p.m. ET
Monday’s world premiere episode will continue the resumption of the series’ 10th season, as the first of four new episodes airing Monday nights on GOLF Channel over the next four weeks. Each interview was filmed prior to production for the show being suspended due to COVID-19.
Filmed in Barbados, the Welshman discusses several topics with Feherty, including:
- Recalling his victory at the 1991 Masters, six days after becoming new World No. 1.
- Revisiting key moments from his eight consecutive Ryder Cup appearances.
- Being part of European golf’s “Famous 5,” as players all born within an 11 month span.
- Reflecting on traveling the European Tour in a camper van to begin his career.
- Serving as captain of the winning 2006 Ryder Cup team at The K Club in Ireland.
- His close call, near victory at The 2001 Open at Royal Lytham and St Annes.
- The circumstances around the disappearance of his ‘91 Masters trophy.
Additional upcoming guests on Feherty (premiering Monday nights at 9 p.m. ET on GOLF Channel) include other European golf standouts:
Aug. 17 Laura Davies
Aug. 24 Suzann Pettersen
Aug. 31 Shane Lowry
Feherty Episodes Available on NBCUniversal’s “Peacock”: Archived episodes of Feherty also are available to watch on Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service featuring a world-class slate of exclusive originals, on-demand libraries of hit TV shows, plus critically acclaimed films. Currently, 23 episodes of Feherty are available to watch for free on Peacock.
A two-time Emmy-nominated host (Outstanding Sports Personality – Studio Host), Feherty’s series initially debuted in June 2011, and has welcomed nearly 150 guests since the show’s inaugural episode. Feherty is produced by GOLF Channel’s Emmy-nominated original productions division, which also is responsible for the production of the network’s critically acclaimed GOLF Films.