Monday, August 17, 2020

Unboxing Lefa Cream

Made with botanicals, Lefa is a soothing topical cream designed to support joint and muscle soreness. It’s formulated with menthol and more than 3,000 mg of CBD and Beta-Caryophyllene (BCP)—a cannabinoid that is a common constituent of the essential oils of numerous spice and food plants, including unripe black pepper seed, and a major component in cannabis sativa (hemp).

Cannabinoids are naturally occurring in the body, and they support the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which works to balance the various processes in the body to achieve homeostasis impacting inflammation, pain management, sleep, stress, and more.

ECS receptors in the body are naturally accepting to BCP to help regulate and ensure the inflammatory system is working properly. To fully support the ECS, taking CBD alone will not provide the expected benefits for which consumers hope. This is why the formulators of Lefa combined the full spectrum of phytocannabinoids in hemp, including CBD, with the powerful cannabinoid BCP—so Lefa could be better than CBD alone.

When topically applied, it binds to a receptor in the body that accepts cannabinoids—CB2. These pain support ingredients in addition to Menthol, Boswellia, Arnica and MSM help with inflammation and soothe sore, stiff muscles and joints.

Learn more at www.lefalabs.com.

6 comments:

Gerrison said...

Previously, none of the creams of different categories I tested were suitable for my skin: some caused allergies, others lay down on the skin in a thick layer and clogged pores. Only masks helped for a short time from dryness. Blessed CBD cream is economical, in order to distribute over the face, a small drop of cream is enough. The skin looks healthy, nourished, hydrated. I'm glad.

Zorgis said...

Thank you for sharing that! You know, because I worked very hard, I felt tired all the time. My friend advised me to buy CBD on this website here. As a result, I began to work much more efficiently and be less tired! It's really very useful and cool! I recommend! I hope it will help you ith all of your problems.

RED ARROW said...

Well, I've heard that taking CBD is the best solution for some people indeed, but what about THC? Isn't it just as effective?

Emprise said...

I'd say that taking THC and CBD strains have different effects, and in general, many people don't like THC because of the psychoactive effect, so it really depends on a person. You can check out the article by the link to learn more about their difference, and it'll help you choose the most suitable strain for you.

Anonymous said...

Does cannabis actually work? I've heard a lot of health benefits about that, but I still hesitate.

Hohenzollern said...

It is, and I can tell you that people have been using cannabis to cope with stress and anxiety for a long time. Personally, I've been ordering shatter from https://getgreen.shop/product-category/concentrates/shatter/ for a while, and it's been working pretty well for me, so I think it's worth giving a shot if you've always wanted to try it.