Friday, August 16, 2013

SCOR Golf Staff Professional Matt Eschenburg Qualifies for the Web.com’s News Sentinel Open

(Victoria, TX) – SCOR Golf announced that staff professional Matt Eschenburg Monday qualified for his first ever start on the Web.com tour as he shot a  8 under 64 at Willow Creek Golf Club. Matt’s terrific performance earned him a spot in this week’s News Sentinel Open presented by Pilot.

“I would like to congratulate Matt on a terrific round of golf and his first start on the Web.com tour,” stated Terry Koehler, President of SCOR Golf.  “SCOR Golf is dedicated to helping golfers of all abilities improve their game and Matt’s performance in the scoring range is an example of how SCOR’s industry leading technologies can help golfers shoot lower scores.”  

Eschenburg’s use of SCOR4161 precision scoring clubs in 50, 55 and 60 degrees lofts with SCOR’s proprietary Genius shafts directly led to 5 of his 8 birdies, and a round saving par on the last hole.  “My SCOR wedges were really dialed in,” stated Eschenburg. “I had complete confidence in SCOR’s distance control and spin, which resulted in several tap-in birdies.  This confidence with my scoring clubs enabled me to really go low, which is something you need to do to be successful on tour.  I am very excited with my new SCOR clubs and feel that they give me a distinct advantage over the guys who still play ‘old style wedges.  I look forward to using them when I tee it up on tour this weekend.”

More information on SCOR Golf and the SCOR4161 scoring system can be found at www.scorgolf.com or at 877-726-7670.

Contact: NEOhioGolf@yahoo.com

No comments: