Patton Design announced the launch of the Patton Eagle—a revolutionary putter that improves your game using haptic feedback.
“Innovations within golf have not been particularly remarkable the past few decades,” says CEO Doug Patton. “Everyone who picks up this putter can feel the difference with the greater sensitivity—like you can automatically find the center even when you’re off.”
Patton Eagle Highlights:
- Revolutionary design blending form and function seamlessly
Haptic feedback engineering that lets you the subtle energy of the ball as it’s transferred to you
- Precision milled putter face grooves that ensure a perfect roll distance
- A unique combination of 802 stainless steel and 6201 aluminum
- Availability in 33", 34,” and 35” club lengths
- Three color variations: gold/black, blue/silver, and silver/gray
The Patton Eagle will retail for $399.99; pre-order now and receive 20% off at www.pattoneagle.com.