Partnership intends to reach growth initiatives, expand on brand exposure, and promote their award winning golf course designs as well as concepts
(PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO) – Pizá Golf, recognized internationally for their innovative approach to golf course architecture which blends traditional British fundamentals with contemporary innovative designs from North America - has selected Read the Greens, GOLF Media to create and implement a comprehensive public relations campaign for Pizá Golf and its Founder, Agustin Pizá.
“We are excited about this newly formed partnership. Vanessa and her team are inspired by our work. They understand our vision, passion, and strategy moving into the future. They have already begun laying the foundation of the Pizá Golf campaign and the response has been remarkable. I know this is going to be a long and prosperous collaboration,” said Pizá.
The wide-ranging communication program Read the Greens, Golf Media plans to develop will feature:
· Industry recognition - award winning golf course architecture projects
· Consumer recognition – Forbes Magazine
· Innovative golf course design concepts - Wellness Golf, The Pit, Lounge Golf and more
· Current Piza Golf projects – commercial and private designs
· Topics – Ecological sustainability, remodelling, restoration and reassessment.
· Agustin Piza – First Tee of Mexico, Cadillac, Turf Assistant, TaylorMade Golf and more
“When I first saw the golf courses Augie and Pizá Golf designed and built, I was in total awe. They are completely authentic, unique, a work of art with game strategy. Our team is honoured to help them create awareness to the brand and to their work,” said Read the Greens, GOLF Media Founder, Vanessa Marie Price.
For more information on Pizá Golf, visit www.pizagolf.com.