Three Properties Recognized by Colorado AvidGolfer Magazine
(DALLAS) — A trio of Arcis Golf properties in the Denver-area has been recognized by readers and editors of Colorado AvidGolfer in their annual CAGGY Awards.
Arrowhead Golf Club in Littleton, a public facility, and two private clubs in Parker, The Club at Pradera and The Pinery Country Club, were honored, based on online voting by more than 5,000 of the publication’s readers.
One of the most photographed and popular daily fee courses in Colorado, Arrowhead Golf Club has been literally 300 million years in the making. It is noted for its scenic natural beauty, elevation changes, abundant wildlife, ancient red sandstone rocks towering majestically above the fairways, and strategic Robert Trent Jones, Jr. design.
Between Arcis Golf’s Colorado two private clubs are two world-class golf courses, two remarkable restaurants, breathtaking patio dining, award-winning indoor and outdoor tennis facilities, and a host of fine lifestyle amenities.
“To be recognized by the readers of Colorado AvidGolfer is a testament to our talented team members,” said Blake S. Walker, founder and CEO of Arcis Golf. “The voters and editors visit facilities throughout Colorado and recognize quality when they experience it first-hand. We are grateful for the recognition of these properties, their first-class amenities, and personnel.”
Arrowhead Golf Club was honored in five categories:
• Best Wedding or Party Venue (first place). The Club’s 3,200-square-foot Event Pavilion provides a picturesque backdrop for weddings and special occasions for as many as 200 people.
• Best Après-Golf Experience (second place). With a diverse menu and upscale but casual ambiance, the Club’s On the Rocks Bar & Grill has long been a local favorite.
• Best Denver Region Course (third place). The acclaimed par-70 championship course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., and Robert Trent Jones, Jr., is one of America’s most photographed courses due to its breathtaking setting.
• Best Place to Hold a Tournament (third place). The Club prides itself on delivering flawlessly executed golf tournaments and outings that exceed expectations at every turn.
• Best Value (third place). The overall experience and price point make this one of the best values in the marketplace.
Honored jointly with the 2023 CAGGY awards were The Club at Pradera, a spectacular 7,200-yard layout that blends harmoniously with pristine natural surroundings in the shadows of the Rocky Mountains, and The Pinery Country Club, which offers 27 holes of golf with panoramic vistas.
These private clubs offer an extensive year-round schedule of member dining and social events, and numerous other activities and amenities to spend quality time with family and friends in a spectacularly beautiful natural setting to help rejuvenate, relax, and enhance well-being.
Both were noted as “best values” and their director of instruction, Jason Witczak, was a top four selection for “Best Instructor for Juniors” and “Best Instructor for Men.”
The CAGGY awards can be viewed in the Spring edition of the magazine, as well as online at 2023CAGGYS.
An industry leader in providing inventive direction and unrivaled lifestyle amenities that complement exceptional playing experiences, Arcis Golf focuses its resources on creating extraordinary experiences and forging emotional connections with members and guests.
In the past four years, nearly $100 million has been invested across its portfolio in property upgrades, new amenities, personnel, training, and systems to maximize growth and future success. The company has received numerous honors, including a National Golf Foundation “2023 Top 100 Businesses in Golf.” To learn more about Arcis Golf, visit www.arcisgolf.com.