Tuesday, October 21, 2008

'Golf My Way' Available on DVD

Want to play better golf? American Golfer recommends Jack Nicklaus' "Golf My Way."

NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla. - For the first time in over a decade, Jack Nicklaus will offer to the public, on www.NicklausProShop.com, Golf My Way in a deluxe, two-disc DVD set featuring his insights and instruction broken down through playing lessons that focus on various aspects of the game and appeal to golfers of all skill levels.

Never before has this famed instructional series been offered on DVD. The footage, much of which was filmed 25 years ago in the midst of Nicklaus' record-setting career, has been digitally re-mastered, using today's unrivaled production technology, to greatly enhance the quality and appeal of these timeless golf lessons.

"From the days of Jack Grout, who taught me the game as a kid and through the decades, to my most recent work with Jim Flick, I have not changed my approach to teaching the game," Nicklaus said. "My desire is to teach people how to play and enjoy the game just as I was taught. Golf My Way is the composite of how I have always played the game and how I have always taught the game."

In 1974, Nicklaus authored what would become the most successful golf instruction book of all time, Golf My Way. Translated into numerous languages across the globe, Golf My Way quickly gained international appeal and worldwide distribution. It became known as the instruction source for golfers of all generations and skill levels looking to take up or improve their game. Golf My Way was the book former British Open champion Greg Norman credits for how he first learned the game of golf in the 1970s. Fast forward to today, and it is the very same book (translated into Korean) that K.J. Choi gives credit to for teaching him the game. In between Norman and Choi, millions of people around the world have employed the instruction from Jack Nicklaus in Golf My Way to learn and enjoy the game.

In 1983, Nicklaus took the teachings of Golf My Way and recorded hours of instruction for the first offering of Golf My Way on VHS. The video quickly became the top-selling golf instruction series in the market. Powered by the sales success of Golf My Way, Nicklaus then recorded Golf My Way II and several shorter versions focused on specific aspects of the game to be offered in alternative video products over the following decade.

1 comment:

Lakima said...

Continuously in an unlimited circumstance, when I am don't know of understanding the interpretation, I use Google translator or other accessible choices. You can't know it all. This is fine. As a not individual know English as a local language, I here and there experience hardships, yet I have figured out how to defeat them. I even found a help- Service vidby that makes an interpretation of recordings into all dialects of the world. Valid, I just utilize English and German naming up until this point, yet in excess of 40 choices are accessible. Furthermore, I will say that I didn't expect that it is feasible to make such a machine-made voiceover that can't be recognized from human speech.